Under certain circumstances, maintenance contracts are available to our customers in order to ensure that equipment is always optimally running. These service agreements are offered on a case-by-case basis, depending on the specific type of product you want us to cover. This preventative service would benefit you greatly during instances such as equipment tune up, requiring an oil change, or other minor repairs. However, maintenance contracts would not include any major events such as blown pumps or full replacement of equipment.
Top reasons you may want to consider a maintenance contract for your company:
- Periodic visits for onsite machine diagnostics and minor repairs
- Preventative maintenance will prolong the life of your parts and machines
- Cost-effective by saving you money, time, and energy on repairs
- We offer annual, quarterly, and monthly contracts for your convenience
- We have the knowledge, experience & equipment to keep you running optimally
To evaluate what type of contract may benefit your business, call us today for a consultation at (832) 382-3434!